Monday, May 7, 2007

First Day....


Started my first day at Nerd Corps today. As soon as I got there I was knee deep in 'Storm Hawk' stuff, which is the new show they're working on right now. I'm finding it tough to switch from the slack-ness of school life to a real studio environment with an actual...structure....schedules, and ...rules. (gasp!) In anyrate the show is definitely the best out there quality wise considering the stuff that gets aired now a days. (I get nausea just thinking about them) and I'm happy that I'll be part of this project, however small part it may be ^^;
Check out the preview on Nerd Corps website! First episode airs at the end of May on Cartoon Network.

9 comments:

Ah person said...

Good luck rob! i know you'll do fine!

Bonnie said...

I'm working on stormhawks stuff too funny enough. But I'm getting the butt end of the jobs >.>

Andre Barnwell said...

I FOUND YOU.LOL! oh man sick stuff as always . Im gettin ready to go home now i gotta check this out some more later. Hope the summers treating you well and all that jazz.

Lettie Lo said...

where is nerd corps!

Spiridion said...

Dear Robert,

I have seen your gallery on DeviantArt and I think your work is amazing.

I am a comics screenwriter, and one of my projects is perfect for your style.

I know that you may be working, but what is necessary to present the project is only studying some of the characters and 3 pages of the story.

If you are interested, I'll send you the plot of the story.

Best Regards,

Giulio

Eric Emard said...

hey robert , i met you at basic inquiry life drawing last wednesday. your digital painting is awesome! see you around

Sir Marlik said...

That is actually a great show as far as aesthetics go.

Anonymous said...

Great work. I have been following you for a short while now. I would to inquire if you are interested in side work?

Unknown said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!